Monday, June 4, 2012
Introductory Post
My name is Jackie Favela and I am from Oakland, Ca. I currently live in Sacramento, however I attended SJSU from 2006-2009. While attending SJSU I was a Public Relations major, but once I transferred to Sacramento State, I changed my major to Communications with an emphasis on intercultural and small groups. I have really enjoyed the communications classes that I have taken at both schools because I feel that they have helped me learn a lot about myself as well as how to deal with certain situations with others. I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor activities such as going camping, fishing, hiking and golf, but I also enjoy staying home and doing crafts around the house. I like to live my life with no regrets and take each set-back in life as a learning experience and a stepping stone to built a better future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment