I feel like I have learned a lot from this class. When most
people think of communication, they think about speaking from one person to
another and it is much more than that. Communication consists of much more than
having a conversation from one person to another; cultural values, traditions
and several other concepts are all integrated in communication. I really
enjoyed this class and I don’t think anything should be changed. I liked the
fact that our schedule was available for the semester from the beginning of the
class and that our quiz and test scores were instant. My favorite of all
however, were the blogs. I enjoyed that, although it was an assignment, we did
not have to write it in the structure of an essay. We were able to write as we
would normally speak, and when someone would read it, the reply back was like a
conversation. I feel like because of the fact that I enjoyed the class so much I
would not change anything.
Hi Jaxfavy,
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you, regarding the fact that communication is far more than simply talking to someone. It's an interchange of ideas, values, emotions, etc. Certainly, this nature of communication was driven home by the fact that none of us could truly "talk" to each other within this class. Our main form of interaction were these blogs, requiring us to truly tap-into the heart of our what we were trying to say. This, paired with the comment-function, allowed us to converse and share ideas in a really concise way.
Great post, I'm glad to see we share similar thoughts on the class!
-TyroneQ